25 Ways to Wear a Scarf: handy little video what with scarf season right around the corner (or if you live in Denmark – where it’s always scarf season)
Note to self: Life is too short to wear pinchy underwear.
Twitter quotes I loved this month:
“Nothing will cure you of excessive consumerism like excessive time in nature.” @guynameddave
“People may forget what we said, but never forget how we made them feel.” @paulocoelho
“Stop now for 1 min. Say a silent prayer of thanks for you life. Pain will pass. Joy will remain.” @paulocoelho
6 New favourites:
1. Blog – The Art of Nonconformity or follow Chris Guillebeau on Twitter @chrisguillebeau
2. Magazine – Whole Living.com
3. Aussie addiction – Frankie Magazine – been hooked since leafing through this little treasure at a super cool cafe/laundromat in Hobart, Tasmania. I subscribe to the digital version but look forward to the day they’ll ship the print version to DK). The writing – sharp, full of humour, vulnerable, edgy – is the deep down inspiring variety.
4. Coveting these gorgeously simple iPhone & Macbook cases from Byrd & Belle – Check out their Etsy Shop
5. And exactly what I don’t need right now (but can’t keep my paws away from) Swiss Miss’ Teux Deux to-do list (browser based) app that now synchs with a new iPhone app.
6. Ooo la la laaaaa… new reason to hop on the iPad bandwagon. Or well… inspiration to just go out and buy some regular old water colour paints. Sensu Brush.